♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
First, a song that's not bad. I would looove to '回家' after school. Can't wait to hit the weekends. Don't blame me, this is someone recovering(or at least attempting to recover) from holiday mood.
Okay, shall just not complain and bear with the fact that SCHOOL's actually REOPENING. wth.
Today's the last day of the lovable hols & I LOVE today the most.
Yesterday was quite a fun day too. Many friends and I took part in the southwest district arts festival! It was really funnnn! Dancedancedance! Will post the pictures soon(: I think i twisted my toe):
Anyway Happyearly-by-a-few-hoursBirthday Ryan! Love you to bits & pieces(:
Arghhhh I'm in debt of many things): haha not money though. I'm one stressful kid with 4(or more) block tests right after school reopens. & the dreaded piano exam. & many other things. Alamak & I just realised there's a huggggeee piece of homework to do, which was long forgotten! hahaha. I suppose I like MRT stations more & more, they're rather ideal for camwhoring.
Byebye seeya SC peeps at school & the rest another time!